BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

This Fall

Ok so it’s been while since I have been on here. All in all it’s been due to a lack of time and a computer that has a virus. So from the beginning, this semester has been chaos, but fruitful. I took 16 credits. I had Archeology in Europe, German 2010, German Film, Storytelling, World Cultures, and two lab credits. I have learned loads to far this year. Also I did fairly well. I got A’s in lab, German Film, and Archeology in Europe. I received –A’s in World Cultures and Storytelling and a +B in German 2010. All in all I think that it turned out well. I am still working on a poster for the South Western Symposium that takes place this January in Mexico. I was unable to drum up funding for it so the instructor and the other girl in the group are going to go. All in all I don’t care too much. We were going to go to the middle of the desert... I live in the desert so that doesn’t sound that fun. Plus I would have to dress up “Yuck”.
Lee and his band have been getting ready for two concerts coming up soon. On Saturday they are playing in Vernal. No screamer bands this time!!! Then on Monday they play a concert for a couple whose house burned down a few weeks ago. I hope that we have a good turn out.

0 comments: