BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Weeks Of Chirstmas 2009





Hey everybody!

So the last few days have been great. The guys had a great turn out in Saturday night. Not loads of people but a great crowd no the less. Last night was amazing though. Out of only like 40-50 people they made over 2,170 for Frankie and Chaz! Plus a 6ft table worth of gifts. I think that most of the crowd had fun. I know that some people were impressed by the music but I think most were impressed by what was accomplished. These two actually have something now and its is awsome.



At the moment I am at my parents house taking care of the animals waiting for the frozen water dishes to unfreeze. It is snowing here once again :-) some people say it sucks but the more snow we have the more water we'll have later and plus what is Christmas without snow? Exactly! I only wish that I could get me feet to warm up but eh that's winter in the Basin for ya.


I'm still trying to figure out a trick to load Sir Fatso on to this Blogg but... we'll see. If you wanna see it and you are on my Facebook, I had to split it into two parts (they won't let you post anything over 20 min and the movie is 26 min. I think that it's lame but... oh well). I hope everyone is having a good Holiday Season. I am looking forward to Christmas, I think it should be a good one this year. (Mostly I just wanna see everyone open their gifts, that's my favorite part:-)


This year I am also trying my hand and making ornaments for the Christmas Tree. I think it had turned out all right but that's my own opinion LOL.



God Speed

0 comments: